At Adaptive Dental Associates, we know that dental care can sometimes be a financial burden, and we offer several options to work with your budget so that you can receive the treatments you need at a fair and affordable rate. If you have questions about our financial options, or to make your appointment with Dr. Joseph Maggio, Dr. Robert Lo Guidice, Dr. Mary Dilger, or Dr. Melanie Hunt, our dentists in Phillipsburg, New Jersey, please call our office at 908-847-4498.
We accept several forms of payment, including:
- Credit Cards (please note that we do NOT accept American Express)
Our office also accepts many dental insurances. We are in-network with the following insurance providers:
- Aetna – Traditional and PPO
- AVS Dental Plan (Aetna Dental Access Network)
- Cigna – Radius Plan Only
- Delta Dental – Premier, PPO, and Advantage
- Eastern Benefits
- Guardian – Traditional and PPO
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MetLife – Traditional and PPO
- United Concordia (Concordia Alliances, Flex, Advantage Plus, National Fee for Services)
- United Healthcare – Traditional Only
Adaptive Dental Associates accepts the following State insurances ONLY for special needs patients listed with the DDD and for children up to the age of 17:
- AmeriGroup (Special Needs Patients)
- Horizon NJ Health
- United Healthcare Community Plan
If your insurance plan is not listed on this page, please contact our office to check if we accept your insurance.
We will do our best to maximize your insurance benefits when you visit our office. If your dental insurance has been provided by your employer, the types of benefits in your contract will depend on what your employer has negotiated with the insurance company.
Your insurance contract is between you and your insurance company, and you are responsible for any costs not covered by your insurance benefits.